Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pastel Seascape Class

Well another fantastic class! Great job everyone!
I didn't get to take any photos from the first class because it was so crazy once we were all finished. It was so fun looking at everyone's work and discussing the upcoming classes.

Speaking of which...Here are the classes I still have openings in before I leave to do some teaching in Florida.
December 4th 2010
December 11th 2010

I'm taking names for cancellations that may occur for the October 23rd & November 13th classes. Thanks so much to all of YOU for making these painting classes such a success. You can't imagine how much I look forward to spending those Saturdays painting, laughing, and getting to know each of you a bit. Remember to keep on painting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment