Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Month


I've never been a big Halloween person, but I have some niece's that just love it. I get a kick out of walking around with them while they "trick or treat". I'm working on some pins/magnets for Halloween using some family photos, fabric and yarn. I've still got more to do, but here they are in the layout stage. They're pretty funny! That's me with my daughter in one photo and one of my sweet little nieces in the other. I got the idea out of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. Someone there did "Scarie Marie". They had black and white images of Marie Antoinette and they made them into these little medallion looking things. Pretty cute idea...I just adapted it. Magazines are a great source of fun ideas and a great way to get YOUR ideas published. Need some inspiration? Check out some crafters magazines/blogs/websites. There are some really fun ideas out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment