Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Florida!!


Well, it's hard to believe, but soon I'll be off to teach my classes in Sunny Florida! I just got off the phone with the staff down in Naples and we're starting to finalize the details. I'll be teaching weekly classes at the River Park Community Center on 11th Street, and I'm so excited about it! The only downside, is that I'm going to really miss all of the folks from my class at Hobby Lobby here in Florence KY. We have such a great group and I hope everyone will return to paint with me again in April 2011.

My last classes of this year are December 4th & December 11th at the Hobby Lobby in Florence KY. We're looking pretty full right now, but be sure to contact me if you want to be put on the waiting list. We'll be doing some door prize drawings for everyone that attends.

Happy Painting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment