Monday, November 8, 2010

Bob Ross Method


I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that I teach the "Bob Ross Method". Now, the painting I have posted here is done with the Bob Ross Method...however it is not a Bob Ross Painting. What does that mean? Well, it means that I did just what Bob would have wanted. I took his method, used his brushes, and came up with my own painting. I used all Bob Ross colors except that I put a bit of cerulean blue in the sky toward the right. I hope for those of you who have taken my classes that you will feel confident enough to try a painting on your own as well.

Also for those of you who were concerned, I'm still doing my upcoming classes. My display was removed at Hobby Lobby temporarily while they did some re-arranging. I didn't find out about it until today.

This Saturday is the waterfall class! This will be a new one for many of you, so come ready to learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment