Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is right around the corner!!!


Time is going by so quickly this year. I think time really does fly when you're having fun! The photo is of my Mom and two of my nieces at Thanksgiving. The girls were shaking the presents with their names on them under the tree, mostly trying to determine what was toys and what was clothes!! They were too funny!

The end of the year is fast approaching and I'm busy getting ready for the holidays, preparing for my classes in Florida, shipping out paintings that have been sold, and trying to stay warm!! No wonder I don't have any time right now!

As an update, I'm planning on starting back up the classes in Northern Ky April 23rd 2011. Now, I still have to get approval on that, but that's what I'm shooting for. Those of you on my email list, will hear from me before then. If you're not on the list, but want to be, email me or post a comment and I'll get back with you and sign you up. Happy painting!!!

3 comments:

  1. :) I was a lot more sneaky about figuring out what was inside the christmas presents when I was a kid. I used to find where my mom hid the packages and unwrap a corner. I still snoop to this day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter used to pick up a box, shake it a couple of times then announce, "DVD", or "CD", "Bath & body works". AND she would be right! It got to the point where I wouldn't put out the gifts until Christmas morning!!! We still laugh about how accurate she was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can still detect what is any present! :-)

    ReplyDelete