Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm still around!!!!




Wow! How the time has been passing! I'm still kicking and just finished my last class of the here here in KY at Hobby Lobby. I had one of the students take some photos for me and I'll post them as soon as I get them from her. In the meantime, here's a couple more from a previous class. (Yes, that's me in the dorky lab coat. If I don't wear it, I'm covered in paint when I get home!!)




Everyone, I just want to say thank you for a great year in Kentucky and I'm looking forward to painting with some Florida folks next. My students make all of this worthwhile and you really mean the world to me. Happy Painting!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the lab coat...although from the pic, it looks too clean!!! Come on, get a little paint on it!!!

    Have a great time in Florida. I'll be thinking of you come the first snow storm in January!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to see these pictures of your class. Looks like a happy bunch! Hope you're having a merry holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, you can't see it, but there's a ton of paint on it!! LOL! And Crystal, we are a fun bunch. I have some wonderful students!

    ReplyDelete