Thursday, April 14, 2011

Settling In...


Am I busy getting back in the swing of things? Yes I am! Do I have time to do some sight seeing at the local art museum? No I don't. Did I go anyway? You betcha!!!! My daughter needed to go for some school work and she invited me to tag along. I'm so glad I did. We only scratched the surface of all of the exhibits at the Cincinnati Art Museum, but it was a wonderful time anyway. It was nice hanging with my daughter and being surrounded by some of the most amazing art in the world. I hope your week is going well!!

10 comments:

  1. Spending time with your daughter and seeing amazing art sounds great! :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to tell us what did you see there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with you too mom! It was nice seeing my favorite painters also...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with nina, spending quality time with your daughter as well as seeing amazing art is great!!!! I hope you guys had fun!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Cincinnati Art Museum! They have a great collection of religious artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We barely scratched the surface. We spent time in the impressionist room (of course!!) and renaissance area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get a chance to see the circus poster exhibit? I've been trying to get there...hope to do so tomorrow or Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did go thru it. They have a ton of them! I hope you get out to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love art museums. I'll never forget my day in New York City at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I went on a bus trip with a college friend. We had the whole city to explore on foot. She sought out a lovely button shop that sold every kind of button imaginable. They were stored in small pull-out drawers embedded in the walls. It was such a special little shop. Days like that and the day with your daughter are gifts we can treasure for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My wife and I did make it on Thursday of last week...I hope to get a posting about it up soon!

    ReplyDelete